Wishing You Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year!
- We bring the world of water to K-12 students through Arizona Project WET.
- We attract people from throughout the state to our annual conference.
- We train students and instill a passion for Arizona's water sustainability.
- We keep people informed through our Brown Bag Seminars and Weekly Wave e-newsletter.
- We engage and help Arizona communities through our Water RAPIDS program.
As you consider your year-end donations, please remember the Water Resources Research Center.
Throughout the year, the Water Resources Research Center works tirelessly to bring trusted water information to Arizonans and to share Arizona's water story widely.
The U.S. Geological Survey in cooperation with the National Institutes for Water Resources is requesting proposals for the FY 2018 Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program (104g). Grants will support research on improving and enhancing the nation's water supply. Any investigator at an accredited institution of higher learning in the United States is eligible to apply. Proposals may be for projects of 1 to 3 years in duration and may request up to $250,000 in federal funds.
Each year, WRRC faculty and staff devote long hours to production of a detailed Annual Report, containing a wealth of information on our yearly accomplishments, finances, and multiple water programs across Arizona. We have now made available a 4-page synopsis of our 2016 Annual Report that can be downloaded here. This report contains metrics on all of our programs that address water issues with greater depth and broader perspective, towards a clear water future for Arizona.