This project was funded through the Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative in conjunction with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, with support from the University of Arizona Water, Environmental and Energy Solutions initiative, the Water Sustainability Program and the Water Resources Research Center. Team members included: Ann Audrey, Environmental Consultant; Jenna Cleveland, Graduate Research Assistant, Susanna Eden, Jackie Moxley and John Polle at the WRRC.
Many thanks to the project Technical Advisory Committee for their input. Members included:
- Evan Canfield, Chief Hydrologist Planning & Development, Pima County Regional Flood Control
- Mike Crimmins, Climate Specialist, UA Department of Soil, Water & Environmental Science
- Cado Daily, Program Coordinator WaterWise, UA Cochise County Cooperative Extension
- Ed Franklin, Professor, UA Department of Agricultural Education
- James MacAdam, Green Streets Program Manager, Watershed Management Group
- Mark Marikos, Senior Staff Technician, Utilities Management and Services, UA Facilities Management
- Grant McCormick, Campus Planner, UA Design & Construction
- Mead Mier, Senior Watershed Planner, Pima Association of Governments
- Fernando Molina, Public Information Officer, City of Tucson - Tucson Water
- Daniel Ransom, Conservation Program Manager, City of Tucson - Tucson Water
- Jim Riley, Associate Professor (retired), UA Department of Soil, Water & Environmental Science
- Greg Shinn, Landscape Architect, GRS Landscape
- Catlow Shipek, Senior Program Manager, Watershed Management Group
- Also, thanks to the Arizona municipalities and utilities that provided valuable input on test-drives during development of the tools: Marana, Metro Water, Oro Valley, Sahuarita and Sierra Vista as well as members of the Arizona Municipal Water Users Association.