WRRC Conference 2015 - Indigenous Perspectives on Sustainable Water Practices
- Conference 2020-Water at the Crossroads
- Conference 2019-Scarcity, Challenges & Solutions
- Conference 2018-Business of Water
- Conference 2017-Irrigated Agriculture
- Conference 2016-Tech, Talk & Tradeoffs
- Conference 2015-Indigenous Perspectives
- Conference 2014-Supply & Demand
- Conference 2013-Water Security
- Conference 2012-Urbanization, Uncertainty & Water
- Conference 2011-Salinity & Desalination
- Conference 2010-Creating New Leadership
- Conference 2009-Stakeholder Engagement
- Conference 2008-Colorado River
- Conference 2007-Environmental Quality Act
- Conference 2006-Growing Population
- Conference 2005-Ecosystem Restoration
- Conference 2004-Agricultural Water Use
- Conference 2003-Resolving Water Resource Issues
Please join us for the WRRC Annual Conference, "Indigenous Perspectives on Sustainable Water Practices" to be held June 9-10 at the Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino in Chandler, Arizona. This conference, hosted by the WRRC in partnership with the Gila River Indian Community.
- What can be learned from the indigenous perspectives on water?
- How can this knowledge be used to improve water management?
- Explore water stewardship, challenges and achievements with tribal water leaders.
- Reflect on indigenous traditions in caring for agricultural lands and riparian areas as a guide to creating Arizona's water future.
June 9-10, 2015
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino