A consumer's guide to water sources in Arizona, quality regulations, and home water treatment options, funded through the TRIF Water Sustainability Program grants program has been reprinted due to popular demand and is now available. This convenient spiral bound volume covers water use and water sources in Arizona, minerals and contaminants in water, water quality regulations and standards, and home water treatment options. Each option is fully described, including operation and maintenance tips. Copies of the booklet are available at the University of Arizona, Water Resources Research Center, 350 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson AZ; by phone, FAX or mail order (call 520-621-9591 for information); and can also be ordered on-line at CALSmart for $5.50 including shipping and handling. Bulk discounts are available.
AZ Know Your Water
These pages may be of interest to you
- Securing Water for Environmental Purposes: Establishing Pilot Programs
- Arizona Water Resource April 1992
- Arizona Water Resource July-August 2001
- Arizona Water Resource December 1997
- Estimation of Evapotranspiration Across the Conterminous United States Using a Regression with Climate and Land-Cover Data