WRRC Student Worker Position
1 Student for 10 hours/week
Duties: The student will support WRRC staff on an ongoing data organization and cataloguing project. Specific duties may include:
- Review, catalogue, and organize a library of Power Point Slides;
- Establish a file organization system for easy information lookup and access;
- Create how-to guides for use and maintenance of any systems created.
Required skills/experience: The candidate must have strong communication and organizational skills, be able to work in teams and independently without close supervision. Specific skills include:
- Strong data and file organization;
- Microsoft Excel;
Desired skills/experience: The preferred candidate will also have:
- Knowledge of water resources, water law, environmental science and/or related disciplines.
Until further notice, the student will work remotely, communicating with the WRRC supervisor through email, Zoom meetings, etc. The position start date is November 23, 2020, or as soon thereafter as feasible. The position will extend through June, 2021 with the possibility of extension. Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and two references to Michael Seronde at email@example.com.