WRRC 2020 Photo Contest - Arizona & Arid Zones
- People and Their Animals
- Nature and Landscape
- The Built Environment
- *Special Category: Water in Arid Lands Beyond Arizona
- Best in Show
Submission Window: Sept. 9 – Dec. 18, 2020
Submission Limitations: Each entrant may submit up to three photos.
Complete Submission Rules & Guidelines Here
Who can enter?
- The contest is open to anyone that is high school age or older on the last day a photograph can be submitted; Friday, Dec. 18, 2020.
- For high school students under 18, the permission of a parent or guardian is required in order to submit a photo.
Employees of the Water Resources Research Center and their immediate family members are not eligible.
Winning photos from any previous WRRC photo contests are not eligible.
Photo Submission Format
- 300 dpi resolution
- RGB color, Black & White, grayscale
- jpg or tiff
- Max file size not to exceed 10MB
- Label each photo as follows: Last name First name, image number, short title, and year picture was taken and location (example: "Smith-John-01-Down-the-drain-2012-Tucson.jpg”)
More information, see Rules & Guidelines
All submissions must be received on or before Dec. 18, 2020.
Sign up to receive photo contest updates via the WRRC Weekly Wave!