Water and energy are fundamental components of our 21st century life, but they can no longer be considered separately. Just as producing energy consumes water, pumping, treating and distributing water requires energy. In other words, water is an energy issue; energy is a water issue. Called the water-energy nexus, this interrelationship is beginning to receive the attention it merits. This Arroyo aims to provide comprehensive and timely information to support the public discussion of this important topic.
Arroyo 2010 The Water-Energy Nexus
These pages may be of interest to you
- Arizona Water Resource July-September 1978
- Quick Resource: Urban Heat Island Effect
- Arizona Water Resource Winter 2015
- Effects of California's Urban Forests on Energy Use and Potential Savings From Large-Scale Tree Planting
- Arizona Environmental Flows and Water Demand Bulletin: North/Northeastern Arizona Region