Water and energy are fundamental components of our 21st century life, but they can no longer be considered separately. Just as producing energy consumes water, pumping, treating and distributing water requires energy. In other words, water is an energy issue; energy is a water issue. Called the water-energy nexus, this interrelationship is beginning to receive the attention it merits. This Arroyo aims to provide comprehensive and timely information to support the public discussion of this important topic.
Arroyo 2010 The Water-Energy Nexus
These pages may be of interest to you
- Utilization of Wastewater on the United States/Mexico Border: Management Options for Mexican Effluent in Ambos Nogales.
- The Economics of Water Regulation in Arizona
- Desert Water Harvesting Initiative: Rainwater and Stormwater Harvesting, Green Infrastructure and Low Impact Development for Improved Sustainability and Adaption to Climate Change
- Arizona Water Resource, May-June 2008
- Arizona Water Resource September-October 1973