Water and energy are fundamental components of our 21st century life, but they can no longer be considered separately. Just as producing energy consumes water, pumping, treating and distributing water requires energy. In other words, water is an energy issue; energy is a water issue. Called the water-energy nexus, this interrelationship is beginning to receive the attention it merits. This Arroyo aims to provide comprehensive and timely information to support the public discussion of this important topic.
Arroyo 2010 The Water-Energy Nexus
These pages may be of interest to you
- Regional and Local Management of Arizonaâ€™s Watersheds
- Economic Contributions of Wildlife Viewing to the Arizona Economy: A County-Level Analysis
- Water, People, and the Future: Water Availability for Agriculture in the United States
- Arizona Water Resource, January-February 2008
- Arizona Water Resource Summer 1984