Poster Presenter Instructions:
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three student posters: First Prize - $200; Second Prize - $150; Third Prize - $100.
- Poster Setup: Posters should be set up by 8:15 a.m. on April 8. Easels, poster boards (40"x60"), and pins will be provided. Please ensure that your poster fits the board dimensions.
- Presenters must register for the conference and attend the poster session.
- Posters will be on display throughout the conference, and the scheduled poster session will follow lunch. During the day, a team of experts will judge student posters. Posters will not be judged on oral presentation.
- Poster Removal: Posters can be taken down after the end of the afternoon break at 3:30 p.m. and no later than 5:30 p.m.
- Student Poster awards will be presented at the close of the conference.
- Contact: Lucero Radonic (email@example.com)